Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Welcome to Ibis class!
Our teacher’s name is Mr. Nilsson and our teaching assistants are Mrs. Larn and Mrs. Bull.
Please could you make sure that you have the following in school every day:
- Reading record
- PE kit
- Water bottles (containing ONLY water)
- Pencil case, containing:
– HB pencils
– Black handwriting pens
– A rubber
– A pencil sharpener
– A small selection of coloured pencils
– A small pair of scissors
– A 30cm rules (cm/mm) – not a flexible ruler
– A clear protractor (180 degrees)
– A small glue stick
Please make sure all items are clearly named with full names.
PE is on a Tuesday and Wednesday but can be weather-dependent, so please ensure PE kits are in school every day just in case.
This year we are going to focus on being good learners and doing our best in everything we do!
This year, our topics will be:
AUTUMN: SURVIVAL! We are going to be learning about the Stone Age.
SPRING: GODS AND GLADIATORS! We will be learning all about the Romans.
SUMMER: GREEN REVOLUTION! We will learn about jungles and rainforests.
You can find more information about what we will be learning in each topic by downloading the Curriculum Plans each term.
Home Learning is set on a Friday and is due in on the following Wednesday, via the MyMaths website.
In addition to your weekly home learning tasks, you should also do the following every day:
- Read independently or to an adult for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your spelling patterns, using strategies that are in the front of your spelling book.
- Practice your times tables as much as you can.