Mr Tree, Max and Lucy (Year 2), Sophie (Year 3), Leona and Evan (Year 4), Noah (Year 5)
- Mr Tree shared the school website so the councillors could see where to access School Council information and minutes from meetings.
- Following suggestions in last year’s School Council Meetings, Mr Tree suggested that The School Council might like a mascot or slogan.
The School Council agreed that every child in KS2 would draw a possible mascot with a name and suggest possible slogans.
Examples of mascots were: Simon the School Council Squirrel, Leo the Lion of the Learning, Democracy Dan
Examples of slogans were: Learning for life, Delightful Democracy, The Fairness Force
Mr Tree shared the suggestions for the name of a new after-school Library club
- Bookworm Buddies
- Ready Steady Readers
- Quiet Corner Club
- Spine Tingling Stories
- Break into a Book Time
- Big Reader Little Reader
- Stop at the Imagination Station
- Once upon a time club
- Happily ever after club
- Page Turners
School Council voted for Stop at the Imagination Station
Actions for next meeting
- School Council to share website with classes
- Mr Tree to speak to teachers and all classes given paper squares for Mascot suggestions
Prize to be given to Mrs Hutchison for suggesting Stop at the Imagination Statio